You must register to open ride at Para Hevea. Registration can be done by calling in your Full Name, Trailer Plate Number & Phone Number to (503) 349-9112 or by e-mailing your information to email@example.com. Please be aware that without the necessary registration we are unable to allow you to use our facility.
Para Hevea does allow individuals to use the big event arena during the hours of 8 AM to 10 PM on days that are scheduled for Open Riding, fees for Open Riding are listed below. Please check the calendar to determine Open Riding days for the current month.
Please place your payment in an envelope marked with your name, trailer plate number and phone number and slip it in the red locked box on the right side of the arena next to the clock and the light box.
Day Riding Fee: $6 per person (Limit 3 horses per person)
The Day Riding Fee applies to all riders who use the arena during daylight hours with no lights.
Night Riding Fee: $12 per person (Limit 3 horses per person)
The Night Riding Fee applies to all riders who use the arena during night time hours. Only 3 rows of lights (circuit breakers # 3, # 6 and # 9) are permitted during Night Riding.
Monthly Day Riding Passes: $36 per person (Non-Transferable)
Monthly Day Riding Passes are good 30 days from date issued. A Monthly Pass permits riders to use the arena during daylight hours only (no lights). If a Monthly Pass holder would like to use the lights they will be responsible placing an additional $6 fee in the box each night lights are used.
To purchase a Monthly Day Riding Pass, please place payment in an envelope marked with your name, trailer plate number and phone number and slip it in the red locked box on the right side of the arena next to the clock and the light box.
If you have any questions, please call (503) 349-9112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arena rules are as follows:
- Open Riding closes at 10:00pm (vehicles out by 10:30pm)
- 3 horse limit per person
- No alcohol on the premises
- Do Not ride on neighbors property (if you are off the gravel you might be on the neighbors property)
- Return ALL equipment to corners!
Barrels, Poles or any other items used during riding.
- Do not take items others may have forgotten or left behind.
- Drive slow down driveway and through parking lot forsafetyand to help keep dust down.
- Monthly pass holders are permitted daylight riding only(no lights) add $10 to fee box if you use lights and are a monthly pass holder.
- Use pay envelopes to place fees in fee box (unless there is none available temporarily) Remember to write full name and trailer license # on envelope. Do Not remove clip holding pay envelopes as the wind blows them around!
- Returned checks are subject to $10 return fee. You will not be permitted to ride until funds to cover check have be submitted or check clears our bank.
- Do Not tie horses in roping boxes
- Children and pets must remain with parents/owners while at arena
- Pets brought with you must behave and must be friendly to others or they will not be permitted at the arena with you.
- Please clean up after yourselves and your horses.This means feces, hay and trash. Cleaning your trailer out in the parking lot will get you banned from our facilities.
- No cans or glass bottles in the arena. We strive to keep our facilities clean and safe, please help us do so.
- Open riders are not permitted in stable or log cabin office buildings unless you are a guest of one of our boarders and they are present.
- Night riders must turn off arena lights before leaving. (if you are the last night rider turn off lights)
** Any one caught breaking these rules will be asked to leave and registration will be revoked. These rules may be updated periodically. It is your responsibility to read and know the rules before riding at Para Hevea.